TENNET mission is to design and manufacture menís classic
suites and corporate clothing that enable you to realize your ambitions.
Company TENNET started as clothing manufacturer in Finland 1980.
TENNET clothing is manufactured since 1993 in own factory in Pšrnu in Estonia.
We produce today:
- By individual measures made menís suits
- Menís classical suits, jackets, waistcoats and trousers
- Womenís blazers, waistcoats, trousers and skirts
Uniforms from us used by:
- Police force
- Custom staff
- Military officers
- Postmen & Telecommunication staff
- Railway, bus, taxi and airline staff
- Marching bands
Profile clothing specially designed to promote companies
- Travel companies (airlines, ferries, railways, busses)
- Hotels & Conference facilities
- Retail chains
- Large industrial and trading companies
TENNET has earned a good reputation among its clients by meeting their needs
and expectations concerning the products.
A mutually gratifying
cooperation with our partners aims to increase the feeling of satisfaction
- The quality proceeds directly from the initial materials used. Only the
best quality fabrics and accessories from European producers are used.
- The quality of work operations - employees is well trained and the
machinery is modern.